Robotic Process Automation Course Overview
Robotic Process Automation is a software-based technology utilising software robots to emulate human execution of a business process. This means that it performs the task on a computer, uses the same interface a human worker would, clicks, types, opens applications and uses keyboard shortcuts.
It is a software robot that mimic and integrate human actions within digital systems to optimize business processes. More and more companies are planning to implement RPA. As it becomes more widespread, the uses for it will become more varied. We are already seeing signs that RPA is being used beyond data input. It can be used for other time-consuming processes such as email recognition and file conversion.
It will incorporate machine learning and cognitive algorithms to apply increasingly accurate judgement and learn how to perform processes at a faster rate.
Syllabus of Robotic Automation Process
- Introduction to robotic process automation
- Evolution and future of robotic process automation
- Robotic Process Automation works and its components
- Basic concepts of UiPath
- Learn about main components of a process (variables/arguments and activities)
- Learn about activities related to UI Automation
- Recording and scraping feature of UiPath
- Data Manipulation
- Work flow and Automation
- Programming in UiPath
- Organizing projects
- Debugging projects and handling exceptions
- Learn about Orchestrator Community Edition (CE) and other leading RPA tools
- Learn how to use the RE Framework template in UiPath for creating business processes
- Mini project